History of American Equipment Company
American Equipment Company (AMECO) is an export management company specializing in the sale of Railroad equipment to railways worldwide. Founded in 1946 with each of our foreign sales partners, such as Ngolovan CC, staffed with experts in the railway field having local knowledge about their countries rail system and commercial conditions.
Our products are in the following categories:
- Locomotives, Diesel Engines, and Components
- Locomotive Workshop Tools
- Turbine Engine Spare Parts and Services
- Track Maintenance Equipment
- Trackside Equipment
- Railway, Port, and Industrial Cranes.
- Permanent Way Equipment