Railroad Maintenance of Way:
Stanley Infrastructure maintenance of way railroad tools are leading the railroad industry in technological advancements and innovation. Stanley Infrastructure provides the advanced products you need for track maintenance and related support.
Stanley Infrastructure provides a full range of tools for water municipality applications including water break repair, fire hydrant maintenance, dewatering & light demolition. Hydraulic tools offer an array of benefits including:
- Zero tool exhaustion.
- Ability to run dozens of tools off a single power source.
- The power to safely operate in wet and sub-zero conditions.
- Exceptional power-to-weight ratio.
Stanley Infrastructure Underwater Tools are designed for a full range of applications including underwater construction, salvage and demolition. Whether for commercial companies or governmental organizations, Stanley Infrastructure offers the marine equipment needed to build:
- Bridge footings.
- Maintain Piers, Docks, Shoreline structures.
- Construct marine floor anchoring & rigging.
Stanley underwater tools are found everywhere from oil platforms and dam construction sites to mining explorations and archaeological expeditions.
Stanley Infrastructure and its line of light construction tools are designed to perform in all conditions from mounted attachments to handheld hydraulic tools & light compaction Stanley has the rin times for ight solution.
Search & Rescue:
Hydraulic tools from Stanley Infrastructure are proven method for search and rescue applications. With a full line of tools for:
- Breaking and cutting concrete.
- Drilling holes in concrete.
- Pumping water in remote locations.
- Blasting through collapsed structures.
Professionals turn to Stanley in time of emergency.